Dear Dance Academies..
5000% and Daybolis Art Studios are having their first Annual Music Video Dance Contest (AMVDC) .
Every summer 5000% and Daybolis will produce a song and music video for the dance culture,
people inspired by dance, and dance lovers world wide. The theme song for this summer is
“Keep Moving by FreshMan5000 feat. K-lew” .
1. Original dance choreography to the song Keep Moving.
min - 1min20sec
max - 2min38sec
2. Each school prepares two dance routines
choreography 1 - competition (this routine will be filmed for the making of the video)
choreography 2 - victory (this routine will be performed and filmed if victorious)
3. Each school performs once to keep it moving, after all performances the crowd will determine the
winner by the most rounds of applause (Apollo theatre format).
The winner performs choreography 2 -the victory dance- and will be the most featured crew in the
final edit of the Keep Moving music video.
- The winner receives an exclusive promo video (Pluto Productions & Daybolis Art Studios)
- An original theme song to go with the promo video
- A feature in the next video (Pluto Productions & Daybolis Art Studios)
Details about the making of the music video
As part of the video contest we will also come to your school on the morning of the competition to film the practice session.
During the filming we will also gather content for the advertising of your dance academy/school for behind the scenes footage.
We really hope you are inspired to join our first Annual Music Video Dance Contest (AMVDC) .